Carolina Beats Auburn Tonight!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
The barn doors finally fell off the barn tonight in losing 21-17 to Carolina. The barn's season has officially went into the toilet at 6-5 (3-4 SEC). Just wanted to tell T to keep his head up and to keep smiling. And if you need anything T, we're all here for you, man.

T is for toilet.JPG

weagle

It was ugly. We are taking our lumps with the new staff but I'm still confident the program is headed in the right direction.

Reminds me of coach Dye's first year. It takes a little while to change the trajectory from thinking you can win to believing you will win.

Time to pull together all the good stuff we've done this year and win the Iron bowl.

WDE

hayseed_theology

The replay refs obviously didn't get Auburn's check, but that wouldn't even have been a problem if he had taken a fair catch on that punt.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
It was ugly. We are taking our lumps with the new staff but I'm still confident the program is headed in the right direction.

Reminds me of coach Dye's first year. It takes a little while to change the trajectory from thinking you can win to believing you will win.

Time to pull together all the good stuff we've done this year and win the Iron bowl.

WDE
I was honestly leaning towards y'all beating Bama before Bo got injured. Now, not so confident. However, if y'all can run the ball well against them, I think you've got a shot.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And Throwbacks biggest concern is a cussing Kirby Smart.

Ol T is going to need a case of that cream! :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

WDE
In the right direction… You have no choice! Win the Iron Bowl.. :rofl:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator

WDE

Culture is everything.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member