Charity 3D Shoot & Raffle for Sarah Barr

2wheelfoster

Hold the date for a 3D charity shoot & raffle for Sarah Barr. The shoot & raffle will be held at Hilsman Archery Range (655 Old Jackson RD McDonough, GA. 30252) on April 14th. (I know....it's on the same date as a couple of other shoots.:banginghe but there weren't enough weekends left!) It will start at 8:00 AM. We will have lunch and the raffle at 12 and shoot till 3 PM. We will have a 20 target range set up and plan on raffling off several great items (Guided Hog Hunt, Guided Alligator Hunt, Bow Fishing Trip, & Archery Gear) See my thread (A little Help Needed...Charity Shoot). I hope to see as many of you out there as possible. This will be a mixed course for both compounds and traditional (I have taken good notes at the shoots so be ready!)

Sarah is the 15 year old daughter of one of my 4H archery coaches in Henry County. In August 2009, at age 12, Sarah Barr was diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma, a type of bone cancer, in her right femur. Until this past week, Sarah has not walked without crutches since 2009. From August 2009 to April 2010. Sarah had 14 rounds of inpatient chemotherapy. Just the other day Sarah found out that the Ewing’s Sarcoma had relapsed. Sarah and her family are facing another battle.

For more information go to: http://journeywithsarah.wordpress.com/

I will post the final details on the event soon. I wanted to get this out there so that everyone can block their calendars.

Thank you
Robert Foster

TNGIRL

Good job with the info Robert!!!! maybe just maybe if it's that early some of us that are traveling can come by and join in!!!!!! This is THE MOST worthwhile event I've ran across in a while!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

2wheelfoster

Just got word that the TBG Youth Trailer will be on site for the day so bring all of your kids out to the shoot......they will have their own 3D range!:yeah:

TNGIRL

this needs to stay at the top!!!!! Hope everyone is going thru their stuff finding cooooool things to raffle!!!!:cool:

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
The bow and arras will be on the way shortly.

whossbows

im not going to make it but will be buying tickets,,,,,

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Sure hope this turns into ah great success. :cool:

308-MIKE

how much is it to join the shoot?

Barry Duggan

Don't know if I can make the shoot, but would like to invest in an adult entrance fee.

2wheelfoster

Mike & Barry,

The entrance fee for the shoot is $15. Hope both of you can make it. I will be at the TBG State Shoot this weekend if you have any questions. If you are on Facebook check out the links on the NGTA and SGTP pages for the flyers.

TNGIRL

how much is it to join the shoot?

Are you coming?????? ain't seen hide nore hair of you if along time.:smash: Sure hope all is well with you and Miss Jodie!!!!!

Robert, I got 2 books of tickets to Stanley and Kiva Walker to take to the OF shoot in Crossville on Sunday......sure hope they all get sold!!!!:fine:

2wheelfoster

Robert, I got 2 books of tickets to Stanley and Kiva Walker to take to the OF shoot in Crossville on Sunday......sure hope they all get sold!!!!:fine:[/QUOTE]

That would be great if they did!!!!!!!! I hope to sell a bunch this weekend to:banana: