Charlie Killmaster

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Decided to post this here because it’s deer season , was watching tv today before work and flipped it over to one of the hunting channels and seen O’Neal outdoors coming on and decided to watch it and his host was c. Killmaster , they were doing a show on feral hog eradication and it was quite informative , also would like to thank our DNR for all they do , and especially thank Charlie because he takes his personal time to help us on this forum and answer a lot of questions !

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yep.

Decided to post this here because it’s deer season , was watching tv today before work and flipped it over to one of the hunting channels and seen O’Neal outdoors coming on and decided to watch it and his host was c. Killmaster , they were doing a show on feral hog eradication and it was quite informative , also would like to thank our DNR for all they do , and especially thank Charlie because he takes his personal time to help us on this forum and answer a lot of questions !

OK, who's taller??

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I sometimes listen Sunday mornings and it’s always a treat to have Mr Killmaster on with O’Neill. I am a big fan! I like O’Neill too ? Trying to find the episode you’re talking about......no luck yet.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Didn't realize he was on here. I've read his comments on CWD and it's prevention methods. Very smart man! O'Neal is awesome also. I met him at the Blast a couple years ago! Very straight laced man!

Jim Boyd

So great to have an authoritative voice on here.

He brings true value.

ucfireman

I cant get up early enough to listen to Oneil, I like his shows when I can find them.
As far as who is taller? I don't know. But I bet Oneil is built better (bodybuilder wise)
Cant belies he is the age he is.
Thanks to Killmaster and the whole DNR crew for all they do. I'm sure its a labor of love.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
Thanks for all the support, but it's just part of what y'all pay me to do during business hours (evenings and weekends I do it for fun!). Here's a link to the video and a link for the most recent radio show.

I may be a little taller than O'Neill, but I can promise you he's much stronger and in his mid 70's. You should see some pictures of him back in his body building days!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Ol` Charlie is a good man, and a friend.

fullstrut

Agreed . CK and O'Neil on Saturdays mornings for years on the way to a Turkey spot or hunting spot is Awesome.

georgia_home

iirc it’s on pursuit channel. Where I am it’s like mid day on tuesdays. Not sure if there repeats are other times

I sometimes listen Sunday mornings and it’s always a treat to have Mr Killmaster on with O’Neill. I am a big fan! I like O’Neill too ? Trying to find the episode you’re talking about......no luck yet.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Charlie is good people. O'Neill used to be on here a good bit, until the Great White Hunters ran him off. I miss him.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Never would of guessed O’Neal was in his 70tys

nmurph

Charlie, I listen to 750 from WAY down in SEGA...thought I might be the furthest listener, then some guy that was in Tx called in. I'm a purest and listen to you guys on the AM band, not over a cellular signal...kind of a nostalgia thing.
Keep up the good work!!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Y’all better slack up he’s gonna get puffed up in the chest
But he’s a pretty good old fella no doubt