Circle C--Sunday--2-15-09

dusty80

Circle C is in Folkston. Great place to shoot. If I finish setting my bow up and get it right, I'll be there.

DaddyPaul

Circle C is in Folkston. Great place to shoot. If I finish setting my bow up and get it right, I'll be there.

I just got a bow in the mail today (fifteen minutes ago), I'm going to throw it together over the next day or so and shoot it Sunday!

At least I'll have an excuse if I don't shoot well............:huh::rolleyes::p

Hawire

My little boy's birthday party is this weekend, and I'm on call. I wish I could be there!

Could lightning strike twice, DaddyPaul?

DaddyPaul

My little boy's birthday party is this weekend, and I'm on call. I wish I could be there!

Could lightning strike twice, DaddyPaul?

Doubtful............

I have to pull some points, cut shafts off, re-insert points, re-sight pins, etc., all before Sunday. Did I mention I put in 12 hours at the big house today?

With the Fatboys in the quiver hopefully my speed will be closer to 280. That coupled with the fact that this shoot is half known distance, I may just break 190...................provided I don't screw it up! :hair::rofl:

DaddyPaul

Oh yeah, also pulled the grip on the LD, and screwed the big boy (17 ounce B-Stinger weight) back on my bar. That alone is worth 6.35297 points.....................................:bounce:

DaddyPaul

3/4's of my family (me included) have been stricken down with some type of stomach bug. Yesterday my wife, last night my son and then me today. I'll probably just stick with the LD on Sunday.

I did muster up enough energy to pull the tips on the Fatboys. Need to cut 'em off, reglue and then dial in my pins.

Plenty of time for that before Sunday!

DaddyPaul

Not sure I am gonna make it after all. The stomach bug is proving to be quite the formidable opponent and I need some sleep.

If I wake up feeling refreshed I may drive up and shoot late but I don't know?

dusty80

I shot a 186..... The lowest score I can ever remember shooting in any class. I keep second guessing myself on yardage.... The new bow set up shot great. Everything I missed was my fault, no excuses.