Concert Tickets...What Are You Buying?

specialk

son got us tickets to see anthony oliver in duluth in a few weeks....

went to see oliver last week, had 2 brothers from WV open, they were good but oliver showed out..i like his singing voice...Screenshot_20240503_120534_Gallery.jpg

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
He’s had a few different guitar players. I can’t tell from the picture if the drummer is the same guy. Probably is.
He didn’t take a single break he just walked up and grinded out about 15 songs. I think he did take two different swallows of that Lite though so that’s 2 breaks technically I reckon lol

Most folks would have to rest and yap in between songs

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Oh cool, you got to meet him. I did too after I saw him. He was pleasant but not overly chatty and that was fine. Very much just a normal fella and acts about the way I would have expected.

Come to think of it I don’t remember him doing much stage banter either. Maybe a little but not much at all.
Yeah there were several people talking to him and they had another show after this one.

Austin Cunningham is the other guitar player.

Geffellz18

Henry Cho in Franklin, NC in late June.

Plug for Lee Greenwood for anyone interested. He’s playing on the 24th of this month in Franklin too at the Smoky Mountain Center for the performing arts.