Countdown to Bow Season !!!

BowanaLee

Guess what my birthday present is this year. ...... >>-Bow Season-> :yeah: (September 14 1955)
<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=324046" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=324046" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> WEBSITE COUNTDOWN</div>

Last edited:

mossyoakpro

My birthday is the 16th.....something tells me you have me by a few years :cheers:

I was advised last night that we were out of ground venison and that I needed to have one as quickly as possible so it looks like I am gonna be sweating it up with the rest of the early birds.

BowanaLee

Only 73 days left to my next potential batch of Deer Mcnuggets. :yeah:

Corey J

My birthday is the 16th.....something tells me you have me by a few years :cheers:

I was advised last night that we were out of ground venison and that I needed to have one as quickly as possible so it looks like I am gonna be sweating it up with the rest of the early birds.

Mine's the 15th! I win!! :D

100hunter

Sept 10th for ole 100hunter. Been seeing a lot of good buck in the last few weeks but not on any of my property.

Triggerfinger_4

man I am stoked! just purchased a new rest for my bow. I've been shooting as often as I can, just waiting for the opportunity to smoke some deer! I hope need your birthday to get here asap!

BowanaLee

man I am stoked! just purchased a new rest for my bow. I've been shooting as often as I can, just waiting for the opportunity to smoke some deer! I hope need your birthday to get here asap!

At my age, I ain't hoping for a quick birthday. I just want to make sure I keep having them.
I cant wait for deer season though. Them rascals is in trouble ! 71 more days ! :fine:

APPierce0628

Happy early birthday, bowanna. You better wish you're gonna win the challenge. Lots of people after ya this year.

Andrew

tbrown913

mines the 13th! I just started a new club, and fertilized persimmons and white oaks! I found six persimmons that have fruit the size of a nickel!

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

BowanaLee

Happy early birthday, bowanna. You better wish you're gonna win the challenge. Lots of people after ya this year.

Andrew

Ain't nothing new and I ain't scared. I've got two show enough killers for backup. The plan is, I run my mouth while they sneak up behind em. :bounce:

Come on September 14th ! :fine:

BowHard

Banned
Ahhhh I cant wait to get back on my Lithia Springs Land!! I found the matching sheds to a 130 inch 10 pt I muffed up on last season! I hope he puts on even more mass and points this year!! that reminds me, I need to put my cams out

pstrahin

Its going to open unless the world ends or Obummer does something else stupid.

Must not be from Georgia ? :cry:

Only 70 days left !!!!!! :banana:

No sir, I now live in WV. ( I miss GA) But, I no longer have to worry bout skeeters, snakes, chiggers, ticks and hunting in 85 to 90 degree weather.