Cute Kids/Grandkids Sayings

snuffy

I have two 5 year old Grandboys. Their MeMe is always complaining about my driving, says I am too aggressive.

Last Saturday I took the two boys to Waffle House for breakfast.

On the way back I pulled over for a funeral procession.
This is the conversation that followed.

Grandson #1 What are you doing PawPaw.

Me Pulling over our of respect to the funeral procession.

Grandson#1 again. What is a funeral procession?

Me Somebody died and they are going to bury them.

Grandson # 2 Did you run over him?

zedex

Gator Bait
When my daughter was about 4 or 5, we were in the last days of another cross country drive just west of spokane when we came up on a washington state patrol conducting a traffic stop. As we approached, my daughter says," uh oh... someone aint going home tonight".....

Earlier in the trip, we were climbing a steep grade along I-90 and there was a semi ahead going really slow (he was pulling double tankers)...... we passed him and my daughter kept looking back then started crying. I asked why she was crying and she repkied the semi cant climb the hill and might die out there without his family with him

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
We were talking one day about something one of the grandson's had done and he looked up and said, yeb I do that.

JonathanG2013

My wife is a teacher. My son goes to the same school with her. When he was in preschool his regular teacher was out on maternity leave. The parapro was in there Mrs. Cheryl. Mrs Cheryl brings my son to my wife saying I do not think he feels good. My wife asked my son are you okay. He said I am okay. She said go back to your class then.

Hudson goes back to his class skipping and smiling. Mrs Cheryl the Parpro said you got well very quickly. With out missing a beat Hudson says. Mrs. Cheryl I am fine. The substitute is boring.

Oldstick

My wife is a teacher. My son goes to the same school with her. When he was in preschool his regular teacher was out on maternity leave. The parapro was in there Mrs. Cheryl. Mrs Cheryl brings my son to my wife saying I do not think he feels good. My wife asked my son are you okay. He said I am okay. She said go back to your class then.

Hudson goes back to his class skipping and smiling. Mrs Cheryl the Parpro said you got well very quickly. With out missing a beat Hudson says. Mrs. Cheryl I am fine. The substitute is boring.

That sounds exactly like something our grandson would pull. And he most likely has that we haven't heard about. ;)