Cva scout v2

frankwright

I loved the Scout I had in .44 mag for one season but was not happy with the .44 mag at the range I wanted to shoot.
I liked the Scout and thought it was a great deal on price and it was accurate but I sold the .44 mag and went looking for a new one.
I wanted .308, preferably but would take 45-70 as I load for both of those.
I burned up the internet and gunbroker for three months with no luck. I left "Notify me" everywhere with no luck.
I finally found a Henry Single Shot in .308 and bought it. It was a good bit more money.
I am happy with the Henry but wish I could have got the CVA and now months later I am being notified that some are in stock. Oh Well!

rosewood

I loved the Scout I had in .44 mag for one season but was not happy with the .44 mag at the range I wanted to shoot.
I liked the Scout and thought it was a great deal on price and it was accurate but I sold the .44 mag and went looking for a new one.
I wanted .308, preferably but would take 45-70 as I load for both of those.
I burned up the internet and gunbroker for three months with no luck. I left "Notify me" everywhere with no luck.
I finally found a Henry Single Shot in .308 and bought it. It was a good bit more money.
I am happy with the Henry but wish I could have got the CVA and now months later I am being notified that some are in stock. Oh Well!

I stared at the .308 and .223 when Academy had them in stock, but didn't buy them. I was thinking I could buy them later down the road. Had I known they would quit carrying them, I would have bought one of each back then.

I did cut my 44mag down to 18". Nice and handy now.

Rosewood