D.Poole slung that monkey off his back; Pic s @ post 5

Barry Duggan

Says his computer won't allow him to start a new thread. Also says his personal photographer needs to post up a picture too.:bounce:
(see post #5) :flag:

bam_bam

It should be against the law to have as much fun as we did this weekend....good thing is, it's not and I get to do it again next weekend. I paid for it today but I wouldn't have missed recovering your deer for anything.

bam_bam

Now if I can get that monkey off my back we'll be doing good.

dpoole

Finally did not bugger up a opportunity. missed one sat am shot over her. Went to another spot sunday am looked to my left and there were several deer headed my way about 40 yds I got ready and her comes this little buck running in and they move off up the hill and stop for a few. The little buck starts chasing about and they scatter like a covey of quail. One come behind me at a fast walk and crossed a small opening right behind me. And being as Proffesor Duggan had given me a lesson sat pm on shooting at moving deer .That is his story to tell.. I stuck the arrow into her shoulder. she ran out of sight. Latter Jeff brought Ruby his Blue Heeler and put her on the trail. It went around the hill about 50yds then turned down into the thicket. She followed it another 100 yds and there she was. Finally glad to get it right and not bugger it up. Killed with a bow made by Lee Camp thanks Lee .

Attachments

• hero (1024x874).jpg
    hero (1024x874).jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 398
  • process (768x1024).jpg
    process (768x1024).jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 391
  • cleaned (768x1024).jpg
    cleaned (768x1024).jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 394

Todd Cook

I haven't added as much to the pot as you professional deer slayers, but it's turning out to be a pretty good SW GA season. Congrats Donnie, it was good to see you get one.

Al33

Just plain tickled for you Donnie, way to go sir.:clap: That little Blue Heeler Ruby has done become famous.:D

Barry Duggan

I haven't added as much to the pot as you professional deer slayers, but it's turning out to be a pretty good SW GA season.

How do you figure haven't added as much to the pot? You started it off.:bounce: