Dan Mullen Taking Shot at Georgia on the Recruiting Trail

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Flipping clown. I honestly don't have any respect for that guy. He seems to forget his team got to play against stetson Bennetts offense..... And ended up with a stellar 8 and 4 record.

bullgator

Geez, it’s just recruiting.

bullgator

Flipping clown. I honestly don't have any respect for that guy. He seems to forget his team got to play against stetson Bennetts offense..... And ended up with a stellar 8 and 4 record.
The offense Kirby put on the field.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
At least Kirby, Saban, Day, whoever talks junk and lies to the 5 stars on the down low and not tweets and instragram ?

bullgator

At least Kirby, Saban, Day, whoever talks junk and lies to the 5 stars on the down low and not tweets and instragram ?
Is that supposed to be better? :biggrin3:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Well, it was meant to be somewhat comical..... (or better?). In my eyes it saves a little face when or if it doesn't get backed up

Last edited:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Not really much other choice!

Mullen needs to step up his game before he talks!
Anyone that started Felipe Franks before Kyle Trask doesn't need to talk to much!
He whispered to both of em. Franks whispered back the sweetest in his ear. ?

bullgator

Not really much other choice!

Mullen needs to step up his game before he talks!
Anyone that started Felipe Franks before Kyle Trask doesn't need to talk to much!
Can’t argue that. I was at the ‘19 Mizzou game and yelled from the upper deck that same thing loud enough you could probably hear me in Sanford and Son Stadium. They brought Trask in during the 3rd quarter and he moved the team immediately.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
s-l1600_74c3a925-49d0-48f0-b3c8-ab62e8909443_2048x2048.jpg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
This say's it all...
Simply put, Mullen could use all the help he can get in the recruiting department, even if that means resting on last year's laurels. Certainly, he won't be showing the LS-Shoe game, or perhaps the 35-point New Year's Six Bowl Game drubbing delivered by Oklahoma.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Well, I like to say
“Beat the rush! Hate flarduh early.”

All day everyday...... Mullethead found the right job, he fits in well with that arrogant fanbase.