Danner Boots & Apparel 25% Off (Ends Tonight)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Hunting & hiking boots and apparel. Figured I'd post here since the deal ends at Midnight tonight. Pretty decent savings. I've never owned a pair of Danner boots, but they look nice and seem well made. A lot better than this Irish Setter junk I wasted money on 2 or 3 years ago.

From the email I received.

Time is running out on our Summer Sale. No more time to waste if you want to get our best prices of the year on trail-ready hikers, rugged work boots, USA-made apparel and more. Our 25% off Summer Sale ends at midnight tonight — time to get moving.

ClemsonRangers

almost certain they are made in china now

i had a pair of 30 years ago, very well made

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
almost certain they are made in china now

i had a pair of 30 years ago, very well made
Some do say imported in the description. I do see some of the snake boots claiming to be made in the US with US and imported parts. I've never owned a pair, so I can't judge the quality. I will say to stay away from Irish Setter boots. Pure junk!

pjciii

I see a pair that I am considering. For me it's the men's lookout. In filters I give you a choice of American made, American made some imported parts and made outside the US. Some have the little American tag on them.

transfixer

Hunting & hiking boots and apparel. Figured I'd post here since the deal ends at Midnight tonight. Pretty decent savings. I've never owned a pair of Danner boots, but they look nice and seem well made. A lot better than this Irish Setter junk I wasted money on 2 or 3 years ago.

From the email I received.

Thanks for the heads up ! I wear Danner work boots daily, probably the best ones I've ever bought in my 37yrs of working in a shop, I wear the Vicious 4.5in , just bought a new pair 3 months ago, last pair lasted 2yrs,, and that is something in an automotive shop !

I also have a pair of Danner snake boots, lightest most comfortable tall boots I've ever worn , Danner boots aren't cheap, but they're worth it in my opinion