Did you reload anything today #4

Dub

I have no idea how much 10mm brass I sized this afternoon. The bag was mostly full when I started.

Have you been finding any small primer 10mm brass mixed in ?

Noticed some when I was tumbling the last batch of 10mm.

I've not sorted any yet as I've not started on 10mm......yet.

Adam5

Tonight was about .45 Colt and .350 Legend.

We loaded 100 .45 Colt that are Berry’s 250gr flat points over 8.5gr of AA5.

For .350 Legend we loaded the 100 Hornady 165gr FTX that I got from @menhadenman over 25.5gr of W296.

We also loaded some rather hot .350 Legend home defense loads that are a Hornady XTP 147hr 9mm bullet over 28.0gr of W296. They should run a little over 2600fps from my 20” barrel AR.

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2570.jpeg
    IMG_2570.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2568.jpeg
    IMG_2568.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2569.jpeg
    IMG_2569.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 3

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Did my best @Adam5 impersonation last night and resized, belled, and primed 100 cases with the hand press.

Tonight I got those 100 cases charged with 8.0 gr HP38 and ready to seat with Berry's 240 gr. Tomorrow I plan to seat them with the hand press. 20240424_233424.jpg

menhadenman

Tonight was about .45 Colt and .350 Legend.

We loaded 100 .45 Colt that are Berry’s 250gr flat points over 8.5gr of AA5.

For .350 Legend we loaded the 100 Hornady 165gr FTX that I got from @menhadenman over 25.5gr of W296.

We also loaded some rather hot .350 Legend home defense loads that are a Hornady XTP 147hr 9mm bullet over 28.0gr of W296. They should run a little over 2600fps from my 20” barrel AR.
Both 350 loads look dangerous… can’t wait to hear a hunting report

Liberty

I haven't tried it in my 308 yet but now you got me wondering... Varget has been good to me in that cartridge.
I like it and Tac because of their great flow characteristics in good powder dispensers, especially when a baffle is used. I haven’t seen a pound of Varget in years for less than $50.

menhadenman

I like it and Tac because of their great flow characteristics in good powder dispensers, especially when a baffle is used. I haven’t seen a pound of Varget in years for less than $50.
I’ve got a 8# each of TAC and Varget… hate the idea of what I’ll pay when they’re out. Some of the SW stuff is better priced and supposedly there’s one real close to Varget that I haven’t tried.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

I’ve got a 8# each of TAC and Varget… hate the idea of what I’ll pay when they’re out. Some of the SW stuff is better priced and supposedly there’s one real close to Varget that I haven’t tried.

SW Precision Rifle.

I have been grabbing a pound or two of it every time I go to the range. They've been stocking SW powders for years.....and at lower prices than the Hogdgon family of powders.

Recently, however, Powder Valley, Midway and others have been selling SW for more than the rest.

It is nuts.

For this...and MANY other reasons------> we gotta boot the Biden Admin outa office.

Liberty

SW Precision Rifle.

I have been grabbing a pound or two of it every time I go to the range. They've been stocking SW powders for years.....and at lower prices than the Hogdgon family of powders.

Recently, however, Powder Valley, Midway and others have been selling SW for more than the rest.

It is nuts.

For this...and MANY other reasons------> we gotta boot the Biden Admin outa office.
What caliber did you use it in? I tried some in .223 with 75 and 55 grain pills. It was okay, but not good enough to pay hazmat since no one sells it locally.

Dub

What caliber did you use it in? I tried some in .223 with 75 and 55 grain pills. It was okay, but not good enough to pay hazmat since no one sells it locally.
Will be using it for 6GT whenever I get time to barrel my action and assemble the rifle.

Work schedule has been a beast. No time or energy for anything on my days off.