Do you carry a firearm on your boat?

ryanh487

Anyone know the rules on carrying past the 9 mile line in Fed waters?

That's my only concern.
From what our guide told us there's just an obligation to inform any coast guard personal that checks/ boards your boat. He didn't care if I was armed but only asked that he was informed so he could tell CG if needed.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Not allowed on Corps of Engineers lakes unless during hunting season or you have a letter of permission from the District Commander which is not difficult to get.
Saltwater.

slow motion

BRING IT!!

Usually, but like @slow motion , she always has hers!
Easy now. Don't rile Nic up. How does that song go?
Don't tug on Superman's cape
Don't spit into the wind
Don't pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Nic

Or something like that. :p
BTW How's that shoulder healing up? Can you pull your bow back yet?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Easy now. Don't rile Nic up. How does that song go?
Don't tug on Superman's cape
Don't spit into the wind
Don't pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Nic

Or something like that. :p
BTW How's that shoulder healing up? Can you pull your bow back yet?

Reckon who put the burr under his saddle?

slow motion

Reckon who put the burr under his saddle?
I think he was just playing Nic. Seems to be a pretty good natured fella. Course I think he's still going through physical therapy for shoulder surgery. That stuff will definitely put you in a bad mood. Personally believe they hire ex Nazi war criminals for it. Cause they do seem to enjoy your pain.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I think he was just playing Nic. Seems to be a pretty good natured fella. Course I think he's still going through physical therapy for shoulder surgery. That stuff will definitely put you in a bad mood. Personally believe they hire ex Nazi war criminals for it. Cause they do seem to enjoy your pain.

That`s for sure, One year ago I was going through PT for my knee replacement. I weren`t particular fond of it, and was glad when it was done.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
That's why most physical therapists are cute chicky snacks.
You'd punch a man fer hurting you like that.

slow motion

That`s for sure, One year ago I was going through PT for my knee replacement. I weren`t particular fond of it, and was glad when it was done.
That brought back a bad memory. I tore my ACL and partially tore my MCL. Was in a cast for awhile before surgery to let the MCL heal and after surgery to heal where they removed part of the Patella tendon to use as a replacement ACL. Lost a lot of movement in my knee during that time and her words were we will have to rip that scar tissue loose. One day she put me on a stationary bike. Just turn the pedals back and forth. Try to go as far as you can but don't push it. Eventually it kinda got stuck and as I was trying to get it back down it went the other way and went completely over the top. My backside came off that seating a hurry. She just smiled. She was purty though so it wasn't all bad.