Dog problem

HOG-HEAD

On the 18 th of this month our club will be full of hunters chasing deer with dogs...the dogs will be running all the deer off of our property....the hunters will be shooting small bucks and does , they will be talking on cb radios calling each other all kind of names and laughing at people who cant shoot...and having a good time....they will be taking kids and trying to poison them and expose them to their wicked ways....what would yall suggest I do.........you got it.....JOIN UM.....cant wait ...hope yall are as ready as I am to TURN UM OUT......good luck to everyone this year...be safe...and take someone dog hunting that has never been....who else is ready....the Duckroost crowd is ready

Jeff Raines

On the 18 th of this month our club will be full of hunters chasing deer with dogs...the dogs will be running all the deer off of our property....the hunters will be shooting small bucks and does , they will be talking on cb radios calling each other all kind of names and laughing at people who cant shoot...and having a good time....they will be taking kids and trying to poison them and expose them to their wicked ways....what would yall suggest I do.........you got it.....JOIN UM.....cant wait ...hope yall are as ready as I am to TURN UM OUT......good luck to everyone this year...be safe...and take someone dog hunting that has never been....who else is ready....the Duckroost crowd is ready

Wheweee sounds like a great time:yeah:.....ain't no sense in having all that fun:D

Riverrat84

I have learned in the last several years to hunt ever year like it is your last. I have hunted in 4 clubs in the last 12 years or so because land has been sold and converted to still hunting or developed to the point that we were forced to shut down. The club I'm at now is for sale so we are on borrowed time there too. Years and years of memories can be shut down in the drop of a hat so y'all go make many more good ones this year. The dogs are getting rowdy in the pens, they know what time it is!

Scrapy

Banned
There is a law against having too much fun, right? should be . lets get apetition going.. LOL