Double check your gear!

UCFKNIGHT88

I'm not sure who needs to hear this bc I know the majority of people here are experienced enough or responsible enough, but please make sure all gear is secure when heading to to woods! I've seen a ton of guys with stands almost about to fall out of a truck beds or poorly secured to a 4-wheeler looking like it could come off. Well this morning heading to the woods at 5:00am coming down 441 before madison I turned the corner doing about 55-60 and there sat a climber stand in the middle of the road. I had no where to go but over it. I got lucky being I drive an f-350 and I put it between the tires but it still made a pretty nasty noise as I smashed it into a hundred pices. I stopped to survey the damage (none thankfully) and pick up the debris so no one else would hit it. could have easily ruined my hunt/day, so please take an extra second to double check all your gear when hauling!

After I got back in the truck I had a pretty good laugh thinking about the reaction of that guy when he got ready to pack in!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Glad your trip didn’t turn into a disaster like that hunters did. Strap em down gents !

35 Whelen

Once on the way to hunt I saw a large cooler in the middle of the road with food spilled all over the road.