Dove Hunting

mdgreco191

This is one of the first videos I filmed on my Go Pro. Dove Hunting is a blast! If you haven't tried it start looking for a field to hunt in September.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Good deal. Looking forward to the upcoming season with my new pup. Got to find a place to hunt as I just lost my lease for the upcoming season.

transfixer

I started out Dove hunting when I was 13 or 14, back then we paid $10 to hunt a farm on opening day, for a couple of years or so we had a blast ! Then it became $25 for opening day,, with a lot more people on the field, now when I hear of a dove field its always over $100 , with no telling how many people , and no idea of whether you'll see many birds, its turned too commercial for me. I'd love to hunt some small farm that hasn't turned dove hunting into a money making enterprise though.

GregoryB.

I remember dove hunting on Ft Gordon in the early 90’s and so many doves flying I couldn’t keep my gun loaded. Didn’t kill a lot of them but I sure did shoot a lot. That was fun.

mdgreco191

I started out Dove hunting when I was 13 or 14, back then we paid $10 to hunt a farm on opening day, for a couple of years or so we had a blast ! Then it became $25 for opening day,, with a lot more people on the field, now when I hear of a dove field its always over $100 , with no telling how many people , and no idea of whether you'll see many birds, its turned too commercial for me. I'd love to hunt some small farm that hasn't turned dove hunting into a money making enterprise though.

I hear you on that. Just about the only non-crowded fields out there are only learned about from word of mouth.