Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core Lokt

Good even'n folks. Getting the porches cleaned off so the guy can soft wash the house at 10a tomorrow. Been on a 6 month cycle and it is amazing how clean it stays.

He uses a product called House Clean instead of bleach and or chlorine like most others. It's also easy on your siding and leaves a slick film that you can wash stuff off with just a hose if needed. .

Going to werk from home tomorrow and Milo will get a bath then as well. He's been on that bubble machine and can't catch his breath and wet from bubbles.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone.
Looks good but I don't like those great big wings. I like'm small...

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Good even'n folks. Getting the porches cleaned off so the guy can soft wash the house at 10a tomorrow. Been on a 6 month cycle and it is amazing how clean it stays.

He uses a product called House Clean instead of bleach and or chlorine like most others. It's also easy on your siding and leaves a slick film that you can wash stuff off with just a hose if needed. .

Going to werk from home tomorrow and Milo will get a bath then as well. He's been on that bubble machine and can't catch his breath and wet from bubbles.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone.

Looks good but I don't like those great big wings. I like'm small...
They ain't big, I guarantee that.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning Gobble ,you’ve got the green light to plant okra now. If your soil moisture is right, now’s the time.
Well I'd hoped to go fishing today but really wanted to meet craka but he got marching orders from his dearly beloved. So today could be the day after looking at the expected rain. Been a few days so I need to check on cream pea germination rate too.

Status
Not open for further replies.