Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dead heading these roses project has started back. One five gallon bucket of compressed blooms off two plants. Six more plants to go.

Mucho blooms, Roses are beautiful flowers. I’ve got a pink one that’s been here for years of my Mamaws. I tend to baby it. It’s going to need it soon too.

Otherwise, I’ve only got 3 besides the wild roses growing in the dense wooded areas.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Mucho blooms, Roses are beautiful flowers. I’ve got a pink one that’s been here for years of my Mamaws. I tend to baby it. It’s going to need it soon too.

Otherwise, I’ve only got 3 besides the wild roses growing in the dense wooded areas.
I have ten knockout roses and one heirloom.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well my weather indicator is damp but not wet. Just a passing sprinkle.

Zippers replanted as a hill of cucumbers and acorn squash. I request a 1/2" of gentle rain please.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Even though I'm not working. I still love Friyay. I get to spend the whole weekend with my hubby aka best friend.
Mornin all

morning sweetiepie:lovey:

I have ten knockout roses and one heirloom.

I only have one knockout rose occupying an empty spot that was next to a Crimson Queen dwarf japanese maple right at my front porch steps to front door, I need a few more. I've got some spots for them, I need some DEI around here. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dang it, going to need a new pair of rubber boots. Went to put mine on just a little bit ago and my foot hit a thorn protruding through it. I could not get out without making the hole worse. facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.