Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The little bit of rain I've got has put a dampener on some thing I could've done before I go over to a cousins close by this afternoon. We are cooking some burgers later on for supper. Glad he's got a covered double carport and a screened in back porch.
H22 was mowing first thing this morning to beat the rain. Snow crab legs on the menu for tonight. Have fun at your cousins! :clap:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve got a friend from Corsica that just moved back to the USA coming for a visit this afternoon. Grilling ribs and sitting by the fire catching up it’s been twelve or more years since I seen him last. It should be a nice visit.

trad bow

It’s done clouded back up here. Cooled off too. That usually means a little rain is close by.

trad bow

I just had a quick thought of pulling a few weeds.
Almost positive I felt a drop of rain though.
I'll wait.
Ah my friend, it seems that you and Bullet share the same trait. One drop of rain and he’s gone for the nearest shelter.

trad bow

Well back to spreading pine straw. 40 bales is taking a lot of my time. I’m trying to stay hydrated the best I can. Spread three bales then drank a beer. Doubt very seriously I’ll finish up today. I’m already slowing down.

trad bow

You mean someone leads you around like a puppy? Bullet stays right beside me or behind me every where I go outside

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
H22 was mowing first thing this morning to beat the rain. Snow crab legs on the menu for tonight. Have fun at your cousins! :clap:

Will do, they are moving AGAIN. They move more than anyone I've ever known. :huh: :bounce:

Anyway, he's got a whole lot of heavy scrap metal and stuff in an old shop/garage out back from the house and we're going to be filling up a heavy duty trailer of his to take to the scrap metal place Monday, and probably get more than a trailer or 2 loads. He told me there's some good stuff in there I may even want for my shop or barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.