Dukes of hazard : live tour. Check fox 5

georgia_home

Video on fox 5 today. Accident/crash cleanup on interstate. a parked wrecker provides the stunt platform, and it’s sounds like a first responder providing the filming services.

a choice word or two in the video so no link. But its worth a search if you have time.

Bo, Luke and uncle Jesse would be impressed. Still frame video grab

IMG_1584.png

naildrvr

I bet that was a heckuva ride:hair:

jdgator

This is why it is soooooo important that we slow up and move over for law enforcement, emergency responders, recovery trucks, and road crews.

oldfella1962

This is why it is soooooo important that we slow up and move over for law enforcement, emergency responders, recovery trucks, and road crews.
Johnny Knoxville and the "donkey" crew from about 20 years ago are so proud of the driver that did this! :LOL:

knox.jpg

pjciii

I thought you were supposed to move over and reduce your speed by 20mph. Idiots behind the wheel are always going to take somebody else with them. Except that kid that jumped of cruise ship. Hopefully he will be dead before sharks start to snack on him.

JakkBauer

I thought you were supposed to move over and reduce your speed by 20mph. Idiots behind the wheel are always going to take somebody else with them. Except that kid that jumped of cruise ship. Hopefully he will be dead before sharks start to snack on him.
The wrecker has no lights on it, which is honestly pretty stupid in and of itself. Additionally, in the video with the kid on the boat you can see literally 3 seconds in there is a shark and he swims away from it and is drug underwater. So he was eaten by a shark almost immediately lol

pjciii

The wrecker has no lights on it, which is honestly pretty stupid in and of itself. Additionally, in the video with the kid on the boat you can see literally 3 seconds in there is a shark and he swims away from it and is drug underwater. So he was eaten by a shark almost immediately lol

That just has to be a terrible way to go.