EARLY predictions

CrossCentered

Does anyone want to "put pen to paper" and post their SEC West and East winners predictions for 2019, along with SEC champ???? I was chatting football with a couple of the guys at work. I made an ULTRA early prediction, which I dont feel so strongly about as time has gone on....... BUT I will stand by it SEC East champ Florida, SEC West champ Bama. SEC champ Bama. I know my predictions will recieve so much "love", but before Florida decided to self destruct. I was feeling pretty confident in that. Oh well......... Roll Tide

Georgia can win if they don’t choke. But doing stupid plays won’t win it for them and Nick has got several really good QBs

brownceluse

I’d have to go with the Gators in the East. They seem to be on a roll after dominating Michigan. Out of the east they seem to be the team that improved the most as the season progressed. I’m thankful we got out of Jacksonville with the win. I’m also glad we played them when we did. The S&C is probably the best in cfb and Mullen is about to take over recruiting and with his hot bed of talent at his fingertips it’ll just get easier and easier for him. Bama will win the west but I’m going with the Gators in the SECCG. It hurts to say all of that but it’s time I call it like I see it..... Go Dawgs!

poohbear

I’d have to go with the Gators in the East. They seem to be on a roll after dominating Michigan. Out of the east they seem to be the team that improved the most as the season progressed. I’m thankful we got out of Jacksonville with the win. I’m also glad we played them when we did. The S&C is probably the best in cfb and Mullen is about to take over recruiting and with his hot bed of talent at his fingertips it’ll just get easier and easier for him. Bama will win the west but I’m going with the Gators in the SECCG. It hurts to say all of that but it’s time I call it like I see it..... Go Dawgs!
Are you Drinking?

brownceluse

Listen, the Dawgs choke. Mullenlick is a proven HC. With the talent he has and will get along with him being the QB whisperer. The Gators are loaded at everywhere but are a little young at the LOS on both sides. Those 4 and 5 stars will grow up as the season progresses. Don’t shoot the messenger

brownceluse

Let’s be real for a minute. The Dawgs are only a 3.5 point favorite for this years cocktail party. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Listen, the Dawgs choke. Mullenlick is a proven HC. With the talent he has and will get along with him being the QB whisperer. The Gators are loaded at everywhere but are a little young at the LOS on both sides. Those 4 and 5 stars will grow up as the season progresses. Don’t shoot the messenger

Are you talking about both of them?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Anybody can win this game, we were only ahead, 6 points with 9 minutes left in the game last year. We will see, but I have not marked this down as a sure win yet. But that is me, and I think we gonna have a war with Murray State. Got to see if all them 18 years old players are ready or not.

baddave

just lookin @ ga schedule , they might as well go ahead and give ga. the east title . now SEC CG might be different. i'll go w/ Rack on that

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Georgia is predicted at #3 to win it all, Florida is no where in the picture.
With GA’s O line, Fromm, Swift, and the talent GA’s has my money’s on UGA...Go Dawgs

Mullen has been talking smack and his tail will be handed to him by Kirby!

But like was said anything can happen in the SEC!
There is no guarantee’s for anyone!

bilgerat

Senior
UGA will dominate the east and Bamars will do the same in the west. Fromm plays the game we have all been waiting to see and the Dawgs win the SECCG!!!! Unfortunately I think Clumpson will end the pups run in the playoffs.

and........Florduh's dumpster fire continues and they fire Mullen after the huge loss to the Dawgs.

bullgator

LSU in the West, and Tennessee surprises in the East.

The SEC doesn’t make the NCG and the mighty B10 and PAC play for it all. That’s right, Oregon v Wisky for the trophy.

brownceluse

I just don’t see it. The Gators were depleted with injuries last year. They’ve also got a coach now that was the brains behind Urbans run. They have probably the 2nd best running back trio in all of cfb and don’t count their QB’s out. Rb,Te,Lb,Wr,CB Safety positions are as good as anybody’s and deep at that.