Example pictures for the turkey challenge.

Arrow3

Some of you have been in the challenge before and know what to expect....This is more for the newer guys but is a good reminder for everyone....Please check these out.

This is what NOT to do....

DSCN0797252025286002520x25204502529.jpg

DSCI0007202860020x2045029.jpg

000_0963.jpg

This is the WAY to do it...Notice the clear pics...There will be no gray area this year...The judges will drop the hammer hard..:bounce:

beard.jpg

10.jpg

spurs.jpg

newspaper.jpg

Bird20and20paper.jpg

jca926

Good job Brandon... That should help alot of people. Now you need to have an online class on how to upload the image to the computer!!:whip::whip:

Arrow3

Good job Brandon... That should help alot of people. Now you need to have an online class on how to upload the image to the computer!!:whip::whip:

Nope...if they don't know that then they will be on the outside looking in...:rolleyes:

Wetzel

I'm wondering if we need to start one thread for all the whining and complaining to come after opening day or let each complainer start their own thread. :rolleyes:

wack em

I'm wondering if we need to start one thread for all the whining and complaining to come after opening day or let each complainer start their own thread. :rolleyes:

You start it and ill be the first to post:bounce:

Went out this morning and didnt hear a peep, saw 11 hens and no longbeard, guess i wont be entering any birds this year;)

Wetzel

You start it and ill be the first to post:bounce:
If I started it, wouldn't that make me the first to post?:rolleyes:

Guess it'd only be right for me to start it off since I'm probably the biggest complainer here and can come up with more excuses in a season than most folks can in a lifetime of seasons.:D

BOSSOFTHEWOODS

Naw ,Just add this to the prize list

Attachments

• can0001.jpg
    can0001.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 670

bowtie

this is my first year in the challenge....thanks for the pic info....also i read about using a cell phone...are they looking for the date on the phone...thanks in advance...can't wait til the 22nd

Arrow3

this is my first year in the challenge....thanks for the pic info....also i read about using a cell phone...are they looking for the date on the phone...thanks in advance...can't wait til the 22nd

Yes....We will have to be able to make out the date on the phone...

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

ok thanks, i was just wondering my phone does not show the date unless you are on the calender, not a problem though i can buy a newspaper or just use my wifes cellphone

BubbaD

Man! That is one good looking dude in that last picture.

Be kind of hard for the rest of this bunch to follow that fellow :bounce:

Arrow3

I want to remind you guys one more time to take PLENTY of clear pictures....These judges are gonna be hard to deal with..:D....No need to complain to me if they don't allow your bird because of suspect pictures...After today im in the same boat as every other hunter in the competition....