Family Tattoos

GA1dad

My daughter announced that she wanted a tattoo for her 18th birthday. I decided it would be cool if her Dad got one with her. She really got excited at that idea. Then her Mom wanted to play too. Then her brother road up from Georgia to join in the fun. Here are our tats in that order.

20230729_173805.jpg

IMG_8003.jpg

20230730_163247.jpg

20230729_182554.jpg

Toliver

Very cool. Looking at them there is clearly meaning to them that plays a significance in the life of your family.

GA1dad

Very cool. Looking at them there is clearly meaning to them that plays a significance in the life of your family.
Yep,,, you are so correct!!

The arrows mean "Born in the West and ventured North and South". I was born in California and I've had that on my arm for near 30 years. My 2nd wife was also born in California and my daughter was born in Arizona. We all live in the East now and have lived or travelled all over. The arrows have since become our official family crest and that's what my daughter wanted on her ankle. The desert changed my life when I left Georgia after my first wife said she wanted a divorce. My second wife has a very, very similar story. Arizona is where we met. She and I got the desert tats in tribute to the positive impact it made on us.

My son on the other hand was born in Georgia and has never left. He is the Transformers fan.

alphachief

Very cool. My wife and I get tattoos when we visit some place special…Hawaii, Austin to see The Eagles, Macon for Gregg Allman’s funeral, Charleston, Key West…beats a coffee mug!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I agree that's very cool as a Family thing, nice Tats....