Favorite Wrestler

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
On the Favorite Sports Moment Thread alot of people have mentioned wrestling. We all know it's not really a sport but in the old days (Pre WWE days) I loved it. I liked alot of them but Ric Flair would have to be my favorite. Who was yours? ::huh: ::huh:

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
The unpredictable Dirty Dick Slater was good. I liked his character of how he would switch sides ever few weeks. Most of the time during a match.

He'd be great in politics

southernclay

NGMM, Who told you rasslin wasn't a sport. Don't listen they are lying. ::ke:

From recent times ,Goldberg and Stone Cold.
From when I was a kid, Flair, but it took me a few years to like him.

phoneman

rasslin'

Back at the Cobb Co. Civic Center in my childhood, I liked Tommy "Wildfire" Rich, the Junkyard Dog, Mr. Wrestling I, Tony Atlas, Ted Debiase, and the American Dream, too.

CAL

Mr.Wrestling 1 was my man too.Years ago I would always watch it on Sat.afternoon.Turn that nonsense up real loud,run everbody out of tha house.I'de be hollin with all them "good ole boys".Then ya realize it is all bull and it ain't no fun no more.

Arrow3

Flair was the MAN when I was growing up...

I used to really like the Road Warriors....Hawk and Animal....I think I heard that one of them died???

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
[I]Flash Wrote:
The unpredictable Dirty Dick Slater was good. I liked his character of how he would switch sides ever few weeks. Most of the time during a match.

He'd be great in politics[/I]

Actually I think Slater was John Kerry's mentor. ::huh: :D :speechles

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
All you older fans who is this former Ga. Heavyweight Champion. ::huh:

Last edited:

irwoodsman

favor.

growing up it had to be mr.wrestling #2 and mad dog buzz sawyer-- as well as bruiser brody :yeah:

irwoodsman

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
All you older fans who is this former Ga. Heavyweight Champion. ::huh:

looks kinda like nick bockwinkle!!

Last edited:

Agman

Dusty Rhodes, He was related to one of my best friends growing up. Once he came to Florida for a match when we where around 10 and stayed at his house. Man what a time, and yes two 10 year olds took him down. :D

Last edited:

Sandman619

Dusty Rhodes, without a doubt, I also liked George "The Animal " Steel and the Sheephearders and Billy Jack Haynes.

Duff

habersham hammer said:
Often imitated but "NEVER" duplicated without a doubt the "Nature Boy" was the man.

QUOTE]

Troy, I gotta hear that. Can you do the Iron Sheik? :bounce:

Dick Slater is probably still wrestling :bounce:

Cheif Wahoo McDanial was my favorite, Wildfor Rich a close second.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Come on guys who is the pic I posted? Gen. Homer O'dell was his Mgr. ::huh: ::huh: ::huh:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not George. He had his career ended in a plane crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts