Feb 21st.....Taco Tuesday....whatcha rolling with today...tonight...????

Dub

Whatcha gonna go with ????

Today is Taco Tuesday and I'll be having tacos for certain......undecided on the type of taco, though.....will have to ponder on this 'un.

Gotta stop at the store and get the makings later on when I'm coming back from the pistol range.

It's also Two-Toned Tuesday....gonna shoot a few multi-colored 1911s to keep it righteous.

Breakfast this morning......leaves a bit to be desired....but at least no liberal tears were shed over having to fire up a stove top to fry up some mighty bacon......and no clean up.

It's Tuesday folks.....pretty much means it's Monday, Part Two.

Hope everyone has a safe, productive and relaxing day.

d7b09cea92bcf770d625e605bdf80c4c.gif

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Tacos sound good!!!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I usually make tacos on the weekend when I make them. I'm a non-conformist. :bounce:

Dub

Pintos cooked nicely. Took all of three minutes to finish 'em up and have 'em fit to eat.

Decided to do some glazed salmon.

Now I'm commencing to hurt myself. :banana:

Frijoles so tasty that even a chance that @NCHillbilly would tear into 'em. :rofl:

Love me some Tex-Mex food.
Don't love it enough to slip across the Border and past the cartels to get it.....so this homebrew will have to handle it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Pintos cooked nicely. Took all of three minutes to finish 'em up and have 'em fit to eat.

Frijoles so tasty that even a chance that @NCHillbilly would tear into 'em. :rofl:

Don't love it enough to slip across the Border and past the cartels to get it.....so this homebrew will have to handle it.
I'd tear that salmon up, but not a chance on the Satan's berries. :bounce:

Swamprat

Swamprat
Couple of chuck eye steaks off the grill, cubed and fried some potatoes in the cast iron. Steamed broccoli to keep the wife happy.

Just a pic of the steak, not sure if I will do them again. Just kinda different than a normal steak cut.

Attachments

• 68BBD888-31F8-4A00-ACA4-AC86B4D5B6C8.jpeg
    68BBD888-31F8-4A00-ACA4-AC86B4D5B6C8.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 12

HermanMerman

I would crawl through hot lava to the darkest corners of this planet for some Tex-Mex. Your rendition looks mighty fine.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Couple of chuck eye steaks off the grill, cubed and fried some potatoes in the cast iron. Steamed broccoli to keep the wife happy.

Just a pic of the steak, not sure if I will do them again. Just kinda different than a normal steak cut.
Chuck eyes are good.

SC Hunter

Breakfast bowl of some cheese grits with a fried egg that I cooked in the bacon grease and pieces of bacon with a piece of jelly toast. Twas good!

Attachments

• Snapchat-465171415.jpg
    Snapchat-465171415.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 7

Swamprat

Swamprat
Chuck eyes are good.
I would agree but these had slivers of fat, almost like silver skin in pockets on the inside that you did not see before cooking. Kinda made them a little tough.

Latest posts