Felt the need to share with this virus going on

j_seph

In a sermon I heard Sunday he preached in Mark
35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
I have heard this preached before but he brought out some good points with this message. The disciples were above deck when the storm came. They left the deck and went below to find Jesus asleep. These men took their eyes off of the storm when they went below deck for Jesus. Their focus was removed from the storm and to their survival as they were afraid they would perish. The main part to me was that they took their eyes off the storm. They did not jump out, they did not give up but they took their pleas to the one and only one who could help them. In their fears they went to Jesus who calmed the sea.
Myself so many times being of flesh will find myself in fear and worry. Many times I have fled because of this instead of just taking it straight to Jesus the only one who can help. During all these trials right now I ask that you take those fears and worries to the ONE who can help. Just as they had the faith to follow Jesus and go with him in the beginning, they became scared and worried when Jesus was with even them during that time of trouble.
If you want the full sermon as I did it no justice it is below.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>