Few more fresh of the bench

allen456

No.1 "Da Chopper" 3/16" 440C full tang blade with an 8 5/8" OAL, 4 3/4" cutting edge, and 1 3/4" at the widest point of the blade. Has a deep hollow ground. I was going for a "rustic" look for the blade so I left the scaling for the oven on the top half of the blade. Features black/red micarta handle with red, white, and blue liners. Stainless pins and 1/4" lanyard tube. Handmade leather sheath included. $150 shipped

No.2 "Mini Me" Little damascus blade with turquoise spacer and whitetail antler handle. 3 3/4" OAL, cutting edge is 1 1/2" Will include a small pocket style handmade leather sheath. $50 shipped

No. 3 Little skinner made from 1/8" 440C stainless steel sporting safety orange/black G10 handles with mustard yellow and crimson liners. Satin finish. OAL is 5 3/4" with a 2 1/8" cutting edge. Handmade leather sheath included. $125 shipped

No.4 Alabama Damascus blade with an elk handle hidden tang knife. The handle is sporting red and black accent spacers along with dyed/stabilized box elder burl spacer. The guard is 440c with a piece of copper sandwiched between and the buttcap is also 440c. I removed the etching from the spline of the blade to let the silver color flow from the guard. If you would like the spline etched to match, let me know and I will take care of it. Handmade leather sheath included. $200 shipped

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • image(3).jpeg
    image(3).jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,038
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,054
  • image(4).jpeg
    image(4).jpeg