Find your random team here!

100hunter

I wanted to be on your team Willie!:banana: Your team isn't bad BTW!:whip:

$50 says team 2 doesn't win!

If it weren't for one buck and two does, I would take that bet. But luck is gonna play a big part in this challenge. I like my team and my chances. U know me, underdog to wonderdog. I just hope they talk enough smack to shake you guys up a little. Btw you noticed I changed my Avatar. You'll understand why later. Not sure you wanna be on my team. Gotta have surgery this month. Got a torn Meniscus.

BowanaLee

It might be random, but it aint fair. Place your bets gents. I'm putting all my chips on team 2. I have personally trained seven Soldiers on here and didn't get one of them on my team. Billy you could have at least teamed me up with some serious trash talkers.
Smart man. :cool:

brian lee

Kris87.... You apparently know enough about my random teammates that I don't know. I do know that there is several guys in this contest has potential to do some damage. I'm just ready to get this contest started & see who the top team is going to be

jaymax

Well, this ain't so bad after all:biggrin2:

jaymax

Kris87.... You apparently know enough about my random teammates that I don't know. I do know that there is several guys in this contest has potential to do some damage. I'm just ready to get this contest started & see who the top team is going to be

I know one on ur team that will probably smoke everyone on this year's roster...just sayin

100hunter

I know one on ur team that will probably smoke everyone on this year's roster...just sayin

You got that right. He might be one of the top five hunters in this whole challenge. Maybe Billy can post the past kill threads to give you some insight. Hate to say it Brian, but some might consider you the weak link.:crazy:

deast1988

All he needs is a buck and 2 does and let the chips fall. Don't count him out he got a good one last year the yotes beat him to it. One of the evils we face a scant trail and a warm night and the next morning things get eaten.

swamp

Wow looks like fun!

brian lee

You got that right. He might be one of the top five hunters in this whole challenge. Maybe Billy can post the past kill threads to give you some insight. Hate to say it Brian, but some might consider you the weak link.:crazy:

I don't mind being the weak link in anyone's eyes. If I'm the weakest on my team then we don't have anything to worry about.

Deast I hope Lady Luck is on my side this time

Kris87

All I'm gone say is after the texts I got this morning, I like my team's chances in both challenges. ;)

BowChilling

So you'll donate 50.00 to a charity if RD 2 wins. 54 to 1 is great odds. :pop:

I'll give it to charity if I win the bet!:huh: I'll give it to 100 Hunter or you if you take the bet and your team wins.

BowanaLee

I'll give it to charity if I win the bet!:huh: I'll give it to 100 Hunter or you if you take the bet and your team wins.

A 1 in 55 chance ain't good enough odds for me but we are gonna win. I'll be researching charities. :bounce:
Sign it up in the charities thread. :stir:

Last edited:

Tracker1

Hey, how about a separate pot for the biggest buck NOT entered into the challenge? Same scoring system, winner takes all!