Fishing with the kids... ;-)

Browtine

Took the kids fishing yesterday and they both caught their first fish ever!!! In fact they caught a BUNCH of fish! They caught bream faster than I could keep up taking the fish off and replacing their bait! We had been fishing before but they had never caught anything. The Lord really shined on us on this trip!!! :)

I think it would be a conservative estimate to say that they each caught 30 bream each over two hours, with my boy draggin' in an occasional catfish as well! It was so crazy! There were times when I would replace their bait and let the line go... and the hook would hit the water as instantly be grabbed by a bream before they even took the pole from me!!! LOL...

I can't tell y'all in words how much joy it gave me hearing over and over, "Daddy, I've got another one!!!" followed by their laughter!!!

God is GOOD folks! He is good to me!!! So thankful for my two blessings that I call my babies!!! :)

I took my good camera but honestly didn't have time for pics once the fishing began. I did snap a few before we started, and got cell grabs of them with their first fish. Wanted to share our memories with my friends here!!! ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 186

Browtine

Love this shot!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 188

Browtine

My boy with his first ever fish! Good times!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 201

Browtine

And my beautiful Baby Girl with her first!!! Love this girl!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 188

Browtine

And it ain't fishin' 'til somebody takes a hook in the hiney!!! LOL... That's my boy! ;-) Luckily it only got shorts! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 207

rip18

Glad you got those first fish shots! You've sure documented that memory for them!

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome day of catchin'! Bet you had more fun than they did, and it looks like they had a blast!

Browtine

We had a blast!!! My baby girl described it as "magical" when they were catching the fish so fast! And seeing them have fun is the best way I know to have fun myself!!!

Awesome memories!!! To hear them tell their Papa about it and to hear the things about it that stood out in ther minds was awesome too!!! This trip meant a LOT to all three of us!!!

cornpile

Total fun when they are bitin like that.Glad you took them,they will always remember that fishin trip.