Fixed bucks.

buckpasser

What a quality outfit. Not only are they providing hard earned trophies for their clients, but also providing a much needed chance at CWD for the rest of us! Keep it up fellows! These canned hunts are the cats meow! I’m gonna put a HELOC on my house and give them a whirl.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I knew the owner of a very successful landscaping business. I tried to get him into hunting for a few years and he wasn’t interested then all the sudden I ran into him and he began telling all about his story. He told me about the bunt acting like he scouted all year for this one big deer and killed him on the first try.
He never said how big it was but he did say it was on his office wall.
Well one day I went to see his deer on his wall and man o man it was a deer such as one of these. I then asked his secretary how in the world does a non hunter score a buck that big? She said he bought that hunt in a high fence area for $10,000. She said “ I wrote the check and signed it myself”
I told her how he said he hunted all year for that deer and she said yeah on his computer. He tells the story like he hunted him down with skill.
Worst canned hunter ever. If your gonna buy a deer at least admit it was a bought buck!

transfixer

Stuff like that is for the guys who don't hunt, can't hunt, but want the trophy and story to look like a big outdoorsman to their buddies, likely six figure executive types, who will pay stupid money to enhance their image. Far from hunting, basically the same as those penned up pheasant shoots where they release the birds right in front of the shooter.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I can't even see how this is fun. I mean, you KNOW you're going to get a big buck. Where's the anticipation in that? Where's the chase? Part of the fun of hunting is being there, not knowing if a buck is going to walk out, and then that heart pounding moment when he does.
The deer I've always been most proud of is my first one. Dad, Nick, my Grandfather and I scouted that swamp, built the stand out of wood we dragged in there, and really worked hard at hunting. That buck was only a 6 point but I will never have another deer that means as much to me as that one did. No one shooting one of these canned freaks will ever know that feeling, much less understand any of what I've said.

Last edited: