FL AG initiating antitrust investigation into CFP Comm

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Michigan, Washington, FSU and Liberty. But that would be based on merit, not scoring high in the swimsuit competition.
That starkly shows how flawed that is. UGA or Bama are better teams than at least 50 % of that field.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That starkly shows how flawed that is. UGA or Bama are better teams than at least 50 % of that field.

So what you are saying is two of those teams do not belong in the FBS. ;)

bullgator

Yes. Liberty as well. This voting on who gets to go to the show is a sham. It always has been. The fact there is a "staged" playoff just illustrates the sham in Technicolor and Panavision.
This response immediately removes SOS as a determining factor, which is ludicrously RONG! That will lead P5 schools to make weaker schedules and reward them for it.
, Washington, FSU and Liberty. But that would be based on merit, not scoring high in the swimsuit competition.
The swimsuit competition let’s you see what they’re really made of so much better than the night gown competition……….:pop:

BamaGeorgialine

Michigan, Washington, FSU and Liberty. But that would be based on merit, not scoring high in the swimsuit competition.
There's twenty teams that would have went undefeated with Libertys schedule. I agree with FSU being undefeated and taking Bama's place, but not Liberty. Let FSU take that whoopin and let Liberty play GA State again

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Yes. Liberty as well. This voting on who gets to go to the show is a sham. It always has been. The fact there is a "staged" playoff just illustrates the sham in Technicolor and Panavision.
Hmmm...me wonders if money might be a factor. Naw, couldn't be! It surely must be based on merit. :unsure:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
There's twenty teams that would have went undefeated with Libertys schedule. I agree with FSU being undefeated and taking Bama's place, but not Liberty. Let FSU take that whoopin and let Liberty play GA State again
And if UGA plays Louisville and FSU plays Alabama in the CC games, both UGA and Bama are in and FSU is STILL left out only they're not undefeated.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I'm curious at how exactly those Florida lawyers and judges are going to make College Football "fair". Any word on that yet?

bullgator

I'm curious at how exactly those Florida lawyers and judges are going to make College Football "fair". Any word on that yet?
They aren’t. It’s about supposed lost revenue to the state by not having FSU in. It’s RussiaGate and election fraud 2.2

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Let’s face it’s a business. Tell the boosters it doesn’t matter if they funded a 100 million dollar sports facility. The boys on the cupcake tour won out so we’re done. Yeah, that will work.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
They aren’t. It’s about supposed lost revenue to the state by not having FSU in. It’s RussiaGate and election fraud 2.2
Using that kind of logic, why aren't they suing Miami, FSU, and Florida for failure to deliver a national championship since 2013? That's a lot of lost revenue! :LOL:

bullgator

Exactly! It's a frivolous investigation!
It comes across as a bunch of spoiled children suing to get their way.
Yes it is……for whatever reasons they claim. I’m guessing DeSantis and Moody are just trying to show support or even gain favor with the state college system.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Exactly! It's a frivolous investigation!
It comes across as a bunch of spoiled children suing to get their way.

Well not only were they wrongfully excluded from the playoff they didn't get a participation trophy either and that's the part that really stings. :bounce:

bullgator

Well not only were they wrongfully excluded from the playoff they didn't get a participation trophy either and that's the part that really stings. :bounce:
They get their opportunity to show they belonged in their bowl game. Or they can confirm the committee got it right.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They get their opportunity to show they belonged in their bowl game. Or they can confirm the committee got it right.

They have a chance if we show up and don't give a you know what.

bullgator

They have a chance if we show up and don't give a you know what.
That’s just it…….that’s the only way they win. They aren’t even favored over another non-playoff team. So by reason, Georgia has a bigger gripe than FSU.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That’s just it…….that’s the only way they win. They aren’t even favored over another non-playoff team. So by reason, Georgia has a bigger gripe than FSU.

No we don't. They are undefeated. We aren't.

bullgator

No we don't. They are undefeated. We aren't.
And FSU is a double digit underdog to y’all. That means the committee and Vegas!….both have little faith in the Noles. If you want to take the welfare/entitlement approach to the CFB playoffs, then FSU is your team.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And FSU is a double digit underdog to y’all. That means the committee and Vegas!….both have little faith in the Noles. If you want to take the welfare/entitlement approach to the CFB playoffs, then FSU is your team.

13-0. ;)

I know we're going to beat them. Probably like a rented mule. On the flip side we have suddenly proven to be unable to stop the run sooooo.........

Latest posts