Florida Gators' Biggest SEC East Challenge in 2010: The Kentucky Wildcats?

SFStephens

Suspicions? I don't think you even have a clue...:crazy:

I see we have another bitterboy Leghumper fan crawling out of the woodwork...so sad...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have more than a clue, I'm sure of the answer! Just thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. I've been told its not nice to call someone an idiot.

Thanks for sharing the family photo! Who is that, an uncle who escaped from a FL trailer park and came to his senses?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

I see we have another bitterboy Leghumper fan crawling out of the woodwork...so sad...

Well along with being a complete and total homer you are also unoriginal. Same old pics over and over. And each and every time you kids just laugh and laugh and pat yourselves on the back. Dude that pic has been posted more times than anybody can count. The only thing here that's sad is that a man of your age acts the way that you do.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

There's no doubt in anybody's mind that you don't have one.

DeWalt

Banned
The guy that wrote this is retarded and so are you if you take this seriously.

One of the few good posts in this abortion of a thread.

If it was funny I would laugh. But it's just stupid. Sounds to me like this is more retaliation from what's been said about Oscar Meyer and the lizards. And I really don't care whether you think I'm sensitive or not grandpa. If you don't like what I post don't read it. I'm gonna say whatever I want to say and there's not a thing in the world that you can do about it.

That's a nice picture of you there rainbow bright.

The fact that you posted this laughable article means you're either as dense as the writer is or you're just stirring the pot. So are you stupid or an antagonist? I have my suspicions.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:But he loves to portray himself as somehow different from the very people that he takes shots at. He's guilty of the very things that he squawks about.

I have more than a clue, I'm sure of the answer! Just thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. I've been told its not nice to call someone an idiot.

Thanks for sharing the family photo! Who is that, an uncle who escaped from a FL trailer park and came to his senses?

Well along with being a complete and total homer you are also unoriginal. Same old pics over and over. And each and every time you kids just laugh and laugh and pat yourselves on the back. Dude that pic has been posted more times than anybody can count. The only thing here that's sad is that a man of your age acts the way that you do.

There's no doubt in anybody's mind that you don't have one.

WOW!

You ladies sure seem to have yer panties twisted up by reading my posts.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's a little peace offering...

Something for yall's next Tupperware Party...

Attachments

• qeen of deny bag.jpg
    qeen of deny bag.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 101
  • dnial cap.png
    dnial cap.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 106
  • queen of deny tshirt.jpg
    queen of deny tshirt.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 99
  • rofl.jpg
    rofl.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 94

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
WOW!

You ladies sure seem to have yer panties twisted up by reading my posts.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's a little peace offering...

Something for yall's next Tupperware Party...

I guess that makes you the court jester.