For the Vapers

sinclair1

Good comparison too, he has to carry that rack around and it's about like the folks who carry the fire extinguisher sized vape pipe:rofl:

I would smoke camel no filters before looking that stupid :bounce:

NOYDB

BANNED
Smoked for 33 years. Tried to quit with patches, antidepressants, cold turkeys.
over several years didn't have any success. Tried vaping and stopped on first go around with the vaper. Been without either for several years now.

Do what works for you.

NOYDB

BANNED
I'm gonna try the vape,,,,hate smoking,,,,

Best of luck.

Tip: When first started vaping and really felt the urge I would not buy my regular brand. Seemed to help that if I did succumb I didn't enjoy it.

someguyintraffic

Good comparison too, he has to carry that rack around and it's about like the folks who carry the fire extinguisher sized vape pipe:rofl:

I would smoke camel no filters before looking that stupid :bounce:

Nothing says " Im A bad man " like a group of dudes vaping strawberry passion vapes outside the entrance to a biker bar. Lol

Saw a goober the other day that looked like he was sucking on a remote control.

sinclair1

You smoke cigarettes too many years you might have to roll around an oxygen tank when your old. Why not just vape and roll around a tank from day onefacepalm:
To think people think a 1911 is too bulky for EDC:biggrin3:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Been quit smoking for nearly 11 years after a 38 year habit. Chantix did the trick. Quit chewing tobacco cold turkey 37 years ago after about a 15 year habit.

sinclair1

Been quit smoking for nearly 11 years after a 38 year habit. Chantix did the trick. Quit chewing tobacco cold turkey 37 years ago after about a 15 year habit.
Dipping was harder for me to quit than drinking. I still have a caffeine addiction that I need to address. I just don't like needing something mentally :flag: needing caffeine is a mental weakness of mine. I don't need caffeine i am just being weak.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Dipping was harder for me to quit than drinking. I still have a caffeine addiction that I need to address. I just don't like needing something mentally :flag: needing caffeine is a mental weakness of mine. I don't need caffeine i am just being weak.

If I don`t get coffee, I`ll go on a killing spree.

As for quitting the chaw, when the purtiest Redhead to ever grace the South asked me to quit, it weren`t no trouble at all.

someguyintraffic

If I don`t get coffee, I`ll go on a killing spree.

As for quitting the chaw, when the purtiest Redhead to ever grace the South asked me to quit, it weren`t no trouble at all.

I dont do coffee either and quit Taylors Pride and Beechnut years ago.