for those of you

quickdeath

good afternoon,,,for those of you that own the harbor freight platinum model ss tumbler and have arthritis or some kind of dexterity in your hands and complain that the unit leaks which is the #1 reason for a bad review try this,,,i have arthritis in both hands and had the same problem, i use to use a hammer and a block of wood to tighten the top and bottom of the unit and sometimes it still leaked,so here’s the easiest solution,,,it’s called a strap wrench and can be bought for about $20 at any plumbing supply store or if your to cheep to buy one google “how to make a strap wrench”and make one yourself,,,it seems to me i clean brass about 3 times a week and this has helped me greatly,,,just my two cents,,,QD

Dub

Key point I get from this: You suffer with arthritis, yet you don't let it stop you from enjoying yourself. Just have to come at things with a solid plan.

I respect this hugely. (y)

Thanks for the tip.

sleepr71

An oil filter wrench…Good suggestion.! Helpful tip: IF you are in a pinch & have an old Serpentine belt + a pair of vice grip pliers..you can get a grip & tighten/loosen just about ANY round object.No matter the size. I keep a few worn out Serpentine belts around for all sorts of uses. They are amazingly strong & can be stored in very little space.?

rosewood

"work smarter, not harder, that is what my McPapa always said" -Scrooge McDuck