Found Ammo

Nimrod71

Well maybe not everything one needs. While riding around looking for small rifle primers for a friend I stopped in Jerry's Gun Shop in Ambrose. What did I see besides smiling faces, pallets of ammo. There sitting in the floor behind racks of rifles and shotguns were pallets cover with 7.62 x 39, 9 mm and 223/5.56. He was even selling 500 rd. boxes of 45 acp. But he didn't have any primers. Oh, the prices on the ammo was very reasonable.

Dub

Very encouraging........hoping it'll continue to show up on the shelves....to the point where sustainable inventories remain available.....then perhaps, Federal & Remington will cut loose some primers for us.

It's a race.....it's gotta happen for us prior to Biden-Harris & Co. pulling off their planned stunts.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I seen some ammo. Horady and things of that nature. Not all calibers yet. But will keep on hand for the hunting Customers.

transfixer

In case anyone needs practice ammo for 7.62x39 , I got an email yesterday from Outdoor limited, they have Barnaul steel case ammo 500rds for $149, not as cheap as pre-pandemic a few years back, as I remember buying similar ammo for around $120 per 500 , maybe even slightly less, but definitely a lot cheaper than anything I've seen in a while, comes out to 30cents a round,

I ordered some to replenish what I've been plinking with, and my stepson needs some for his recently acquired AK