Found my first point!

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Taken out of context, this ain't nothing too special. But I found my first point over the last weekend and have been tickled pink about it ever since, so I thought I'd share.

I've been paying close attention to the ground after realizing that these things could be anywhere and happened upon it on some private land. Thanks to @Pig Predator for assuring me that it was indeed a point, and thanks also to him and others on here for inspiring me to pay close attention to the ground.20230515_210506.jpg20230515_210556.jpg20230515_210543.jpg

Last edited:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
You should delete this post for legal reasons
Yes. In the future one should only say you found it in your garden or private property. Never say you found it on federal or state property.

trad bow

Nice find by the way.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nice find! :cheers:

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Yes. In the future one should only say you found it in your garden or private property. Never say you found it on federal or state property.
Oops; I mixed up that detail in my excitement about the point as well as the food I was cooking at the time I made the post...

I was on the AT that weekend and that was also a highlight of the weekend, but the point was found elsewhere on private land.

trad bow

Excellent find and great clarification on the area it was found.