Foxpro caller

I currently have an inferno. Thinking of upgrading to a hammer Jack 2. Anyone have any experience with the hammer Jack? Is there a noticeable amount of more volume? Don’t want to switch brands as I already have quite a few purchased sound files for foxpro! Thanks

discus man

Personally I would not bother the only way I would upgrade is for something with the TX1000 remote , I have a bad eyes and this is the only one I can read with my distant glasses on ,but its a great all round remote , back on track I have a Fusion and bought one of these https://www.amazon.com/Icotec-PD200...eywords=Predator+Decoys&qid=1641581995&sr=8-7 it works fine with my foxpro through the aux so can play and stop it remotly , you could do the the same for your inferno stay safe

discus man

thats why I got a caller with the TX1000 , better and easier dislay , with three modes daylight , night , and foxpro

Permitchaser

I sent my Foxpro Deadbone back and came back and still didn’t work so I went ahead and ordered a Patriot and send the Deadbone back for repair then if they can get to work I’ll give it to my grandsons

Im looking to buy a night vision scope. Any advice on what to buy and look for ?
When I got my night vision, I got a ATN 4K Pro. I’ve heard many good things about the Sightmark Wraith. Upgrade the IR and it will make a major improvement on most any night vision.

Permitchaser

My FoxPro Deadbone came back after I sent it in again. I thought it was just the battery, but to my surprise they replaced everything but the out side cover and didn't charge me. You can be sure I will continue to do business with them