FSU / North Alabama (2023)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Jury is still out. Fsu has 2 games to prove they belong. Win both convincingly and they’ll be in. Struggle and anything could happen.

If they win both of those games then yes I think they’re a top 4 team. They could def beat a Wash or Tx.
Jury spoke last night.. They done fell a spot to #5.........

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And speaking of the jury, I've lost all faith in them since 10RC is still ranked after getting boat raced the past 2 weeks.

It's always been a beauty pageant, not a ranking system. There's no reason to expect it will change.

Browning Slayer

It's always been a beauty pageant, not a ranking system. There's no reason to expect it will change.
UGA could finally lose a game and get kept out. If you are going to lose, do it early!!

Next year, it will be ALL different with 12 teams. Like it should have been from the get go!

Browning Slayer

The committee moves the goal posts every week. They’ll let us all know when Vegas decides!
BINGO!

And now for a TV break....

ALL ABOUT THE $$$

Browning Slayer

But I hope it stays and FSU is IN! Cause FSU fans. You will find this timeline pretty handy when you need to get on to doing chores around the house.

404584696_6974781295921676_6930621592305327474_n.jpg

Browning Slayer

I hope they stay at 4. So when UGA wins out we'll beat them like a Seminole drum.
Well, Dawgs are out... So is FSU..

BUT we still get to beat the Noles like a Seminole DRUM!
88kxpo.jpg