Fully Automatic BB Guns

Redbow

First one that I have seen was this past Christmas up at my Niece's house her husband has one. I was impressed at how many BB's that thing will spit out in just a few seconds. Seems to be a lot of fun but shooting full auto the CO2 cartridge that powers the gun sure won't last very long but neither will 500 BB's. I can only imagine what us kids would have done when I was growing up with such a BB gun to play with.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
First one that I have seen was this past Christmas up at my Niece's house her husband has one. I was impressed at how many BB's that thing will spit out in just a few seconds. Seems to be a lot of fun but shooting full auto the CO2 cartridge that powers the gun sure won't last very long but neither will 500 BB's. I can only imagine what us kids would have done when I was growing up with such a BB gun to play with.
Would have needed to collect more pop bottles to afford it.

Redbow

I think the old country stores were paying either one or two cents for a pop bottle when I was growing up. If I remember correctly a tube of 50 BB's were ten cents back in the fifties. There might have been 100 in there.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
My oldest son bought his son I believe 4 of them things. They are indeed fun to play with.

Redbow

Some friends of mine and I always checked out the road ditches for pop bottles. I think we got one cent for them back in the fifties, maybe 2 cents in the early sixties. The old country stores would trade us candy for the bottles.

On the national news one nite back in the early sixties there was a report on pop bottles thrown out along the highways. It was speculated that if a person could collect all the pop bottles thrown out along the roadsides in America you would have north of one million dollars. That's a log of bottles.

Redbow

My oldest son bought his son I believe 4 of them things. They are indeed fun to play with.
I hate to even remember this but some of my friends and I used to have BB wars with our guns. We actually shot each other but we were not suppose to shoot anyone above the waist. One of the boys had a pellet rifle and he shot one of the kids in the head and bloodied his scalp. That did it for us, we quit with the BB gun wars after that. Just think what it would have been like between us kids if we had the fully auto guns.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I hate to even remember this but some of my friends and I used to have BB wars with our guns. We actually shot each other but we were not suppose to shoot anyone above the waist. One of the boys had a pellet rifle and he shot one of the kids in the head and bloodied his scalp. That did it for us, we quit with the BB gun wars after that. Just think what it would have been like between us kids if we had the fully auto guns.
Yup, use to do the same thing. These new BB guns will definitely put a wallop on ya.

Redbow

The article I was reading on the fully auto BB guns someone asked if those guns would kill a Squirrel. The article said no but I would bet those guns would make a Squirrel vacate a bird feeder very quickly.

Redbow

Bought the dpms panther model. Fun to shoot but accuracy is terrible
Yeah my Niece's husband said his isn't very accurate but it sure made a racket when he shot the side of his metal storage building. At least he can hit that with it.

Stroker

I think the old country stores were paying either one or two cents for a pop bottle when I was growing up. If I remember correctly a tube of 50 BB's were ten cents back in the fifties. There might have been 100 in there

I think the old country stores were paying either one or two cents for a pop bottle when I was growing up. If I remember correctly a tube of 50 BB's were ten cents back in the fifties. There might have been 100 in there.
BB packs were 5 cents, small tube 10 cents and large tube were a quarter. We used to do speed reloads with our Red Ryders, dump a 10 cent tube in your mouth and blow them in there. Brother swallowed one down his wind pipe into his lungs, never recovered it would always show up on his chest xray, gave the techs something to laugh about.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
BB packs were 5 cents, small tube 10 cents and large tube were a quarter. We used to do speed reloads with our Red Ryders, dump a 10 cent tube in your mouth and blow them in there. Brother swallowed one down his wind pipe into his lungs, never recovered it would always show up on his chest xray, gave the techs something to laugh about.
I've got one like that except it was shot in. Hit my breast bone and shot down into gut area and is in a different spot every time I get xrayed. Tell your brother not to get around any MRIs.. they'll pull that thing out.

hopper

I was looking at this thing. Definitely make squirrel take an early nap.

Redbow

I was looking at this thing. Definitely make squirrel take an early nap.
Was I reading that right a thousand bucks? I'm gonna have to pass on it.

LTZ25

I am considering an auto that is the battery one but I was wondering if you can hit with any accuracy . I think they are $400.00 way better than the arcade BB guns .