Funniest hunting story thread

Woodsong

Just before the old board crashed, there was a thread about "funniest hunting stories." I must confess I was forced to note as a result of that thread that there are evidently many hunters that have great difficulty answering "nature's call" whilst enjoying themselves afoot in God's creation. Somehow God made man with the ability for great wisdom, thought, reflection, and ability to be steward of the world and to solve problems of, in a humas scale, large proportions. Yes, we can build tunnels for cars under the ocean and we can send jets up into the sky; but despite this, man still seems to have great difficulty with the simple act of, well, taking care of business when afield. Many of these unexpected and unplanned unhappy events resulting in several types of unpleasant and odiforous situations revolved around mans endless pursuit of a basic seat to assist him in said activities. We here at Woody's are here to tell you, we feel your pain. While we are most content to not be able to 100% relate to those terrible events by going through them personally, we have still taken your issues to heart. As such we have come up with a new gun design. We feel that this innovative and unique gun will be well received and welcomed into the hunting community and will truly become one of those "must have" items. We are proud to present to you our new gun which we know you shall find not only light, durable, and deadly accurate, but strong, sturdy, and inherently practical on a most intimate level. It is available in both left and right hand models. The first 100 sold will be signed by the designing team. All guns can be guaranteed and field tested IF requested.
Without further delay I have been given the honor of presenting the new gun being exclusively offered here at Woody's.

toiletstock.jpg

dbodkin

Looks like a post ban weapon to me.. :whip: :bounce:

sniper13

:bounce:
Let me guess .....
The "clip" holds "tearpaper". :clap:

Meriwether Mike

Looks like a workable solution to me. Just be careful backing up to that thing. :speechles

Woodsong

Snakeman said:
Any plans for a bow-hunter's model?

The Snakeman

Snake,
We are still working on the bowhunters model. We are still working out some of the more difficult engineering issues associated with that design. Despite that, we are hopeful those details can be worked out.

horsecreek

prob need to have some fold out legs on the back side of the seat. prop it up where ever you need..

Lostoutlaw

Gun

letsgohuntin said:
Thats a WEAPON OF MESS DESTRUCTION !! :speechles
Please fellows don't let me wife see that she will want to buy me one :p :shoot: :bounce: