95.7 KB · Views: 5,844
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 5,794
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 5,899

porkbelly

That should cut down on the skiers and sun bathers. One day that lake will be real quite. They should try that in other lakes. Lanier needs a gator or two.

TomC

It was not that long ago that you had to go pretty far south to see a possum on the half shell.

Attachments

• chootem.jpg
    chootem.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 5,533

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That should cut down on the skiers and sun bathers. One day that lake will be real quite. They should try that in other lakes. Lanier needs a gator or two.

It won`t. They ski on Blackshear and Seminole. And Seminole is slap full of gators.

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
I always keep a eye out for them.I thought I saw one up snake creek checking jugs one morning couple years back.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
They just followed the food chain north. Twenty years ago we didn't have any fire ants around. The "Florida Speed Bumps" came next, followed by coyotes. What eats coyotes? Gators. Next thing you know, we"ll be over run with Cajuns, they'll eat any thing.LOL!

I heard of several sightings last year on the river channel at WP. Where bouts was that on Wehadkee? I put in at Evansville all the time.

darkstan

I have seen him numerous times starting 2 years ago and it is always around the second group of trees where you hear all the farm animals raising cain.

darkstan

Touch up

Yes you did Paul and improved it so you can see a lot greater detail. I thank you a lot. I just hope people will leave the old boy alone, I don't think he is a threat.:biggrin2:

robert carter

He`s not a threat at all...bring your dog with you next time and let him swim around while you fish. just kidding. If you don`t live where they are thick you won`t understand my distaste for them.RC

nrh0011

Where at on the Wehadkee? I live about a mile and a half as the crow flies from McCosh mill and fish the creek often. Really Curious..

I hope they leave him alone as well. I've always found them interesting