Georgia / TCU (2023 National Championship)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
To me that was the best the Dawgs played all season. Offense and defense played like a championship team. A fitting end to a great season. Is it September yet?

Yep. The only mistakes were the blown coverage in the 1st quarter that set up the Frawgs lone score but Javon more than made up for that and then the 3 and out to start the 3rd quarter. Other than that it was a perfect game.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. The only mistakes were the blown coverage in the 1st quarter that set up the Frawgs lone score but Javon more than made up for that and then the 3 and out to start the 3rd quarter. Other than that it was a perfect game.
It was a perfect game. It's hard to be look back and pick, but it kills me that we had so many poor performances early in the year against teams that the score should have mirrored this championship game. I openly called out the coaching staff on a number of game day threads. I hope this coming season they play with the intensity of this game. It is a whole lot more fun when the game is well out of reach late in the game instead of sweating beating a sup-par team.