GON trappers of the past

sportsman94

I was reading through some of our old threads around 2014. Man we had an active trapping forum and some awesome trappers. Y’all reckon folks just moved away from forums? Anybody keep up with any of the guys who used to be active on here? Mr otter, joshsanders, etc

I’m guessing most went to FB. I bug Doug66 more often than he probably wants to hear from me. I also keep up with Dakota Joe a little. Other than that I don’t know or talk to anyone who used to be on the forum. If y’all know anybody from back them tell them to stop back by

cj580guitar

I was reading through some of our old threads around 2014. Man we had an active trapping forum and some awesome trappers. Y’all reckon folks just moved away from forums? Anybody keep up with any of the guys who used to be active on here? Mr otter, joshsanders, etc

I’m guessing most went to FB. I bug Doug66 more often than he probably wants to hear from me. I also keep up with Dakota Joe a little. Other than that I don’t know or talk to anyone who used to be on the forum. If y’all know anybody from back them tell them to stop back by
I remember some trappers had sort of a fallen out with the state trapping association. I think some of them went their own way.