!!good pics of my 8 pt from yesterday!!

cpowel10

i developed my 35mm today and got the picture cd made. these are a lot better pics than the ones from last night! how old do yall think he was? he should make a good mount with the way he's colored, i like the dark face. he's the middle deer in the trail cam pic, he's put on a lot more weight since mid-aug when i got that particular pic. he was 175 lbs. Notice the GON sticker on the truck!

Attachments

• 8pt2006.jpg
    8pt2006.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 766
  • 8pt20062.jpg
    8pt20062.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 661
  • 8pt20063.jpg
    8pt20063.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 568
  • 8pt20064.jpg
    8pt20064.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 562
  • 315.JPG
    315.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 595

HORTON

Great job!

Good buck! Congrats! I say mount him!

cpowel10

our property surrounds a 50 acre square of another mans property and they are definetly "brown its down". im friends with the man who hunts it. cant wait to tell him i got trail pics of him about 50 yards from the property line on the right side of his hunting land.......then on the OTHER side (the left side) of his property i killed him! filmed him cross the fence and come straight to me

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
no matter the age, he is a fine buck. Congrats he will look great on your wall

miller

Good deer! Congrats.....

jgullo29

Congrats on that buck, hes pretty stout, with a nice coat and a nice wide rack. I'm hopin that I can bag one of those soon this year, but I must say, I haven't see anything like that on Allatoona's WMA yet this year haha.