Got the big 7 back.

bullgator

2016 was good to you!

HermanMerman

Cool looking deer, he has the face of a cow elk.

Jim Boyd

That joker could put your eye out!

Great work!!!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Thanks ya`ll. I`m proud of every deer I`ve killed, but this one tops them all.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Big ol nice buck there, like that patch on his forehead too. Beautiful mount.

BornToHuntAndFish

Looking good, Sir. Scarey tall. Beams a sweeping. Hanging proud.

:fine:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Nic, that is a Brute of a deer for sure and is surely the largest 7 pointer that I ever remember seeing. Congratulations on such a nice deer.

I believe that you might have been able to throw a saddle on this one and rode it in the Kentucky Derby. I have seen several good bucks on my property over the past 6 years now and only one of them was anywhere close to yours here. I remember that buck also had main beams that just about touched in the middle too. It was an 11-pointer that had really long tines including the brow-tines as well BUT nothing as massive and surely not so dang tall above the deer's head such as yours.

I never had an opportunity for a shot on this deer and it just disappeared and I've never seen it again. As far as we know, none of our friends killed it because it would have easily won the Big Buck contest in Lincoln County that year and my processing friend who is located nearby did not process a deer that resembled this deer for anybody else during the next couple of years or so either. Word really gets around in a small county such as Lincoln for a buck such as this one and it just vanished as far as we know.

Last edited:

gregj

That is a handsome trophy for sure. It just goes to show
that they don't need a lot of points to make a great buck.
I have a nine point and a eight point and a seven point
on my wall and i am prouder of the seven point than the
other two. Well done sir.