Grant William Terrell Foundation needs some help /advice

K80

We are taking a 17 year old young man, that has fought cushings disease (tumor on pituitary gland) and we need to outfit him with some archery equipment. For several years he didn't grow due to the tumor so he is a little small for his age, around the size of an average 15 year old.

Where should we start when looking at suitable equipment? Archery equipment has changed a lot since I was that age.

He does have some experience with archery as he is on a school archery team that has been champions. However, his bow is around 20 pounds, no sights, and he uses his fingers per regulations. He shoots a nasp genesis.

If anyone has any contacts in the archery world that may be interested in helping please shoot me a Pm.

Oh we are on a time crunch. I'd like to have him something this weekend so he can practice before the hunt.

Last edited:

stringmusic

Ttt

Any local archery shop to you... "Google" search your area. They have hunting and target gear- they are schooled typically and experienced. A bow needs to be "fitted", arrows need to be matched... get guidance.

firebreather

North ga sports in Comer
Good luck with your foundation .it can be a blessing to others ,
Also you can go see jay at Franklins in the evening . Tell him your situation and he can also hook you up with mark , or mrs Franklin ,they can help you if you are 501c , God bless