Grass and broadleaf question in clover

I’m thinking I know this but wanted to be sure here. I am sure it’s been covered before just can’t recall where and the ole memory has faded. If I tank mixed 2-4 db and clethodoium will that kill the grass and broadleaf in my clover with out affecting the clover ? What ounce per gallon of each is used ? Thanks

Clethodim plus 24db will be fine on clover, it just will loose some efficacy on the grass as there will be some antagonism from the 24db. Clethodim rate is 16oz/ac, the db depends on the formulation.
I appreciate that info and thank you. Would it be better to spray 24db then come back and spray the clethodim separately at a later date ?

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
If you have the time to spray twice, it probably would be better. If the grass is covering up a lot of the broad leaf weeds, spray clethodim first. If the broad leaf weeds have control of your plot, spray 2,4db first, just depends on what you are going to get the best coverage on, first.

Doomtrpr is correct tho, it can be done, it's just that I always battle grass in my plots and that's what I want the sprays most effect on.

If you have the time to spray twice, it probably would be better. If the grass is covering up a lot of the broad leaf weeds, spray clethodim first. If the broad leaf weeds have control of your plot, spray 2,4db first, just depends on what you are going to get the best coverage on, first.

Doomtrpr is correct tho, it can be done, it's just that I always battle grass in my plots and that's what I want the sprays most effect on.
Thank ya for the advice feller

Ihunt

It really does better if you do not tank mix them. Trust me and you can guess why I know this. And I “knew” it before hand but had to prove it to myself.