Great Birthday Dinner - Downtown OKC

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Kim took me to the old/restored First National Bank building for dinner. Downtown OKC. The bank went under in 1986, and the building sat empty until about 2019, when renovations started. It now houses a Marriott AC hotel, several bars and restaurants, and a some high-end retail (the Luchesse boot store was awesome).

We had drinks in the 'grand lobby' at "Tellers", a bar/restaurant. Beautiful building and architecture.

lobby bar.jpeg

Then we went downstair to "Stock & Bond" for a steak dinner. Man...good stuff.

Appetizer was tuna tartare, and crispy rice with salmon. Wow! (and a Bulliett Rye Old Fashioned in the background).

We had Ribeye (me), NY Strip, with a blue cheese crust (her), some truffle fries, mac & cheese and roasted brussel sprouts. Brought enough home for another full meal.
Appetizers.jpeg

dinner.jpeg

She must really love me.

Last edited:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You lucked up when she agreed to hang out with you.
That meal sounds delishious.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Looks gooood!!! Happy birthday!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Still waiting for the invite to the Slayer Holiday Throwdown...;)
Get your rear back to GA and Kim and yourself have an invite.:cheers:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Kim took me to the old/restored First National Bank building for dinner. Downtown OKC. The bank went under in 1986, and the building sat empty until about 2019, when renovations started. It now houses a Marriott AC hotel, several bars and restaurants, and a some high-end retail (the Luchesse boot store was awesome).

We had drinks in the 'grand lobby' at "Tellers", a bar/restaurant. Beautiful building and architecture.

View attachment 1212312

Then we went downstair to "Stock & Bond" for a steak dinner. Man...good stuff.

Appetizer was tuna tartare, and crispy rice with salmon. Wow! (and a Bulliett Rye Old Fashioned in the background).

We had Ribeye (me), NY Strip, with a blue cheese crust (her), some truffle fries, mac & cheese and roasted brussel sprouts. Brought enough home for another full meal.
View attachment 1212313

View attachment 1212314

She must really love me.
Durn, dave, that was a sho-nuff feast! Happy birthday, man!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Happy Birthday. Do they make you wear a tie and such in there?

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Happy Birthday!!! Great Eats!!!