GSP

LTZ25

Hats off to your men , you don't miss treat the protesters but you don't take any crap either , I watch T V and see NYPD getting their buts kicked time and time again . Can't say nypd is scared of the mayor ,you can't fire an officer for doing his job as long as his fellow officers has his back .

livetohunt

It seems to me that law enforcement has transitioned to setting up everywhere to give speeding tickets than to actually fight the real crime. Can't say I blame them, much easier.

ucfireman

It seems to me that law enforcement has transitioned to setting up everywhere to give speeding tickets than to actually fight the real crime. Can't say I blame them, much easier.
I don't see that, I hardly ever see traffic control going on, In my opinion we need more traffic cops to slow down the drag racing, aggressive driving and just plain stupid things folks do behind the wheel.
And that includes the pot smokers and texters.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Video says that was a guy? :rolleyes:

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I don't see that, I hardly ever see traffic control going on, In my opinion we need more traffic cops to slow down the drag racing, aggressive driving and just plain stupid things folks do behind the wheel.
And that includes the pot smokers and texters.
They might be thin up where you are, but if you head south starting about Dooly Co. you best slow down. I’d keep it slow til you get past Tift Co.
City, County, GSP and DOT.