Oct. 13 at Miami
Oct. 20 Army
Oct. 27 Open
Nov. 1 Virginia Tech (Thursday)
Nov. 10 at Duke
Nov. 17 North Carolina
Nov. 24 Georgia

General Lee

I see wins against Samford and Sons,Virginia,Army,Duke,NC,and Open is too close too call.......:rofl:

DaGris

Banned
Looks like 12-0 to me..................:cool:

lab

just maybe a 500 season, at least you got rid of your biggest problem your quarterback (ball)

Unicoidawg

Staff member
At a glance that looks like a 7-5, 8-4 season to me. But you never know thats why ya play the game. It just ended....and I'm ready for more!!!!!!! Ya gotta love college football
GO DAWGS
Unicoidawg

creekbender

who is samford ? hey i say ya'll win a few but when it comes to the showdown with the dawgs just chalk it up to 7-0 !
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gdaagent

That's a pretty stout schedule. 8 pretty tough games.

AAADawg

Here is the schedule for GT Football in 2007 just released:

Sept. 1 at Notre Dame
Sept. 8 Samford
Sept. 15 Boston College
Sept. 22 at Virginia
Sept. 29 Clemson
Oct. 6 at Maryland
Oct. 13 at Miami
Oct. 20 Army
Oct. 27 Open
Nov. 10 at Duke
Nov. 17 North Carolina
Nov. 24 Georgia

Tech should be undefeated going into the VT game...and could be undefeated by the time they get their annual whipping from the Dawgs!!!! Nothing would be finer than to hand Tech a last game of the season loss and knock them out of the NC race!!!!

AAADawg

Here is the schedule for GT Football in 2007 just released:

Sept. 1 at Notre Dame
Sept. 8 Samford
Sept. 15 Boston College
Sept. 22 at Virginia
Sept. 29 Clemson
Oct. 6 at Maryland
Oct. 13 at Miami
Oct. 20 Army
Oct. 27 Open
Nov. 10 at Duke
Nov. 17 North Carolina
Nov. 24 Georgia

If that were UGA's schedule UGA would be a 7 point favorite in every single game except the last one. If UGA played those first 11 games and wasnt undefeated they would have had a bad season. I cant imiagine a weaker scehdule for a team in a BCS conference.

Buzz

If that were UGA's schedule UGA would be a 7 point favorite in every single game except the last one. If UGA played those first 11 games and wasnt undefeated they would have had a bad season. I cant imiagine a weaker scehdule for a team in a BCS conference.

Six of those teams will probably be ranked (maybe 7 if Maryland continues to play well), so if you can't imagine a weaker schedule - you don't much of an imagination.

DaGris

Banned

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!!!!!!!! That one of the funniest thing I've heard in awhile!!! Remember who UGA lost to this past season. Vanderbilt, Kentucky, almost lost to Tech, Miss State, Colorado........Looks like a top 10 team to me. :rofl:

AAADawg

Six of those teams will probably be ranked (maybe 7 if Maryland continues to play well), so if you can't imagine a weaker schedule - you don't much of an imagination.

I'll bet you 6 or 7 of them wont be ranked by seasons end....and there has to be 25 teams ranked to start the season and Notre Dame will be ranked even though they will lay a schedule that is just as weak as GT's. There werent but 4 of them ranked by seasons end this past year and UGA beat two of those one of which was by all measures the best team on the schedule. Seriously if Tech loses more than two of those games before they play UGA they will have serioulsy under acheived!

AAADawg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!!!!!!!! That one of the funniest thing I've heard in awhile!!! Remember who UGA lost to this past season. Vanderbilt, Kentucky, almost lost to Tech, Miss State, Colorado........Looks like a top 10 team to me. :rofl:

If UGA would have played GT's 2007 schedule this year they would have gone 10-2 at least, with GT being the last game on the schedule. ALmost lost to Tech? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I thought it was football, not horse shoes. Tech is welcome to all the moral victories as long as UGA gets all the real ones!!!! By the way one of the better teams on Techs weak 2007 schedule also got their clock cleaned by Kentucky.

bukhuntr

That one of the funniest thing I've heard in awhile!!! Remember who UGA lost to this past season. Vanderbilt, Kentucky, almost lost to Tech, Miss State, Colorado........Looks like a top 10 team to me.

Well if you want to count almost lost's then lets look at Tech's 2006 season.

North Carolina (3-9) Tech hangs on to win 7-0 Calvin Johnson held to 13yds receiving

Maryland (9-4) 27-23 Tech scores 13 4th Q points as the Terps Collapse.

To bad Techs best season in years is considered a terrible year at UGA

Both Win 9 games, but Tech manages to lose their title shot against POWERHOUSE WEAK FOREST

Every team has close wins every year.

MrgreenJeans

Please beat notre dame. I hate those guys.

DaGris

Banned
If UGA would have played GT's 2007 schedule this year they would have gone 10-2 at least, with GT being the last game on the schedule. ALmost lost to Tech? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I thought it was football, not horse shoes. Tech is welcome to all the moral victories as long as UGA gets all the real ones!!!! By the way one of the better teams on Techs weak 2007 schedule also got their clock cleaned by Kentucky.

your like every other UGA fan, always walking around with blinders on. Tech schedule is just as hard as UGA. UGA= 2006- W. KENTUCKY? UAB? COLORADO?(loss) OLD MISS? VANDERBILT? (loss) KENTUCKY? (loss) *2007 Watch out for that Western Carolina team and them awesome Troy Trojans! Vandy and Kentucky have ya'll number too!!!! :rofl: